Announcement of the competition for vacant positions of the teaching staff
Announcement of the competition for vacant positions of the teaching staffEkibastuz engineering and technical Institute named after academician K. Satpayev holds a competition for vacant positions of the teaching staff:
1. Department of “Social-humanitarian disciplines and vocational Training” - professors, associate professors (doctors and candidates of Sciences), senior teachers, teachers;
2. Department “Transport” - professors, associate professors (doctors and candidates of Sciences), senior teachers, teachers.
Documents are accepted until January 20, 2020
The place of the competition: Ekibastuz, St. Energetiker, 54A.
Telephone number: 8 (7187) 76-12-86, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of necessary documents for participation in the competition:
Persons wishing to participate in the competition, submit an application (in any form) to the rector of EETI named after academician K. Satpayev.
The following documents are attached to the application:
1) personal form of accounting personnel;
3) copies of diplomas of higher education, academic degree, document of academic rank and originals for verification;
4) copies of certificates of retraining and advanced training (if available) and originals for verification;
5) list of scientific works and inventions (if available);
6) medical certificate on form No. 086;
7) certificate on the presence or absence of information on records issued by the Committee of legal statistics and special records
of the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the Commission of a criminal offense by a person;
8) a certificate from the narcological organizations that the participant is not registered in accordance with Appendix 1 to the standard of state service «Issuance of a certificate from narcological organizations»;
9) a certificate from the psycho-neurological organization, that the participant is not registered in accordance with Appendix 1 to the standard of state service «Issuance of certificate with psycho-neurological organization»;
*The participant may submit additional information regarding his education, professional level (list of scientific publications, the opinion of the Department on the recommendation for the vacant position, the conclusion of the faculty on the recommendation for the vacant position, recommendations from the leadership of the previous place of work), as well as documents confirming the experience and qualifications.