Источник: ИС ПАРАГРАФ, 24.08.2012 09:10:06
The order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 6, 2012 No. 151
About the approval of the Instruction for carrying out an external assessment of educational achievements
According to article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education"№ 319 I ORDER:
1. To approve the enclosed Instruction for carrying out an external assessment of educational achievements.
2. To committee on еру control in education and sciences (Irsaliyev S. A.):
1) in accordance with the established procedure to provide the state registration of the present order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing the state registration to publish the present order in mass media.
3. To impose control of performance of the present order on the chairman of Committee on control in education and science Irsaliyev S. A.
4. The present order becomes effective after ten calendar days after its first official publication.
Approved by the order
of acting Minister of Education and Science
of the Republic of Kazakhstan
of April 6, 2012 No. 151
The instruction for carrying out an external assessment of educational achievements in the organizations of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. The present Instruction is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 No. 319 "About education" and defines conditions of the organization and implementation of an external assessment of educational achievements (further - EAEA) in the organizations of education.
2. The present Instruction is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 No. 319 "About education" and defines conditions of the organization and implementation of an external assessment of educational achievements (further - EAEA)) in the organizations of education.
1) implementation of monitoring of students’ educational achievements;
2) assessment of efficiency of the organization of educational process;
3) carrying out the comparative analysis of quality of the educational services provided by the organizations of education.
4. Terms of carrying out EAEA are established by the authorized body in the field of education (further - authorized body).
5.In the organizations of general secondary education the EAEA is carried out after finishing basic of secondary, general secondary education:
in school (after the 9th (10th) class) - for the purpose of definition of a further trajectory of training;
at the general high (profile) school - for the purpose of assessment of the level of educational achievements.
7. Control over the observance of the rules of the EAEA is exercised by the Departments for Control of Education and Science and the authorized representatives directed by the MES.
8. The EAEA is held in the form of complex testing using a paper-based test, and with the use of modern information technologies, as well as written assignments, approved by the competent authority.
9. The assignments are developed on the basis of general education programs, their content may not go beyond these programs.
10. In the EAEA procedure in 9th (10th) classes the Kazakh language shall be included and 3 subjects that are defined by the authorized body each year.
11. The number of test tasks in each subject - 20.
12. Testing in 4 subjects lasts 120 minutes (2 hours).
13. The results of the EAEA are evaluated by 1 point for each correct answer.
14. Processing of the results is carried out in the establishments of the unified national testing.
15. The results of EAEA are communicated to the attention of students within 3 calendar days after its completion.
16. The results of the EAEA can be used by the organizations conducting the rating research.
17. During preparation for conducting the testing the explanatory work is carried out with the students about filling in the testing materials, students are introduced to the order of the procedure.
Students are not permitted to:
1) change from place to place;
2) open the test materials without permission of the person on duty;
3) exchange the test materials with other students;
5) talk and write off of other students, use the crib and other reference materials;
6) go out of the classroom without permission of the person on duty and the representative of the Ministry.
18. In the educational institutions, implementing professional training programs of higher education, the EAEA is carried out to monitor the assessment of the quality of educational services and determine the students’ learning level of the academic disciplines, provided by the state obligatory standards of higher education for undergraduates.
19. EAEA is held for students of all forms of training in higher educational institutions, regardless of ownership and subordination. The EAEA results will be used by the organizations conducting the research rating.
20. The list of specialties of higher education, for which the EAEA is carried out, determined by the authorized body in the sphere of education.
21. To carry out the EAEA tests on the cycles of basic and majors of SCSE are used.
23. The number of test tasks in each subject is 25, 150 minutes (2.5 hours) are given to complete the tasks in 4 disciplines.
24. Testing is conducted in the language of learning, in the Kazakh and Russian languages respectively.
25. Контроль над соблюдением правил проведения ВОУД в организациях образования осуществляют территориальные органы Комитета по контролю в сфере образования и науки и направляемые в базовые вузы уполномоченные представители министерства.
25. The control of the rules of the EAEA in educational institutions is carried out by the territorial bodies of the Committee on Control of Education and Science and directed authorized representatives to the basic institutions of higher learning of the Ministry.
26. Test results are communicated to the students within 24 hours after its completion.