The Department "Transport” was organized on the base of the Department of "Organization of transport and traffic" and "Electric drive and automation" in 2003.
The department "Transport" trains specialists with higher education in the following specialties:
Ekibastuz Engineering Technical Institute
named after academician K.I. Satpayev
Direction of training
Specialty: 5В090100 "Organization of transport, traffic and operation of transport"
Qualification: Bachelor in Services
- organization of transportations on railway transport;
- organization of transportations on road transport;
- organization of traffic.
Form of education Full-time
- 4 years on the basis of general secondary education;
- 3 years on the basis of secondary specialized education;
- 2 years on the basis of higher education
The sphere of professional activity of graduates: enterprises and subdivisions of transport, regional bodies of transport and state transport inspection, transport and forwarding enterprises and organizations.
Types of professional activity:
- organizational and technological;
- production and management;
- calculation and design;
- service and maintenance.
Tasks of the training profile:
- development of measures to improve logistics management systems in transport;
Selection and effective use of transport equipment, equipment and other means for the implementation of production processes;
Organization and effective implementation of various transport and technological systems for the delivery of goods and passengers, baggage and mail on the basis of the application of modern marketing and management methods.
THE MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Training of competitive specialists in the field of transport, transport equipment and communications.
- implementation of academic activities at the level that ensures consumers of education with the services that meet international standards of education.
- ensuring the efficiency of the department management on the basis of the distribution of functions and powers among the department members. Compliance with the high efficiency of labor discipline;
- ensuring the growth of educational services of high quality through the introduction of modern educational technologies (a test-rating system of knowledge assessment of students, the use of electronic textbooks, computers); interrelation of study and practice; inside-cathedral control of conducting classes;
- methodological support of the educational process: the development of teaching materials of specialties (disciplines) at a modern level; development and edition of textbooks and tutorials; the expansion of the bases of practices; conducting scientific-methodical seminars;
- implementation of research by the staff and students;
- ensuring patriotic, international, general political, legal, aesthetic education, promoting a healthy lifestyle through carrying out educational work (curatorial hours, educational conversations, the use of educative opportunities of disciplines, public events);
- development of the material and technical base, providing the department with computer and copying equipment, scientific, educational and methodical literature on the profile the department;
- providing leadership in the market of regional education in the number of students and the quality of educational services.