Group of educational programs B095 "Transport services":
- 6B11320 - "Organization of transportation at railway transport";
- 6B11310 - "Organization of transportation by road".
Group of educational programs B065 "Motor vehicles":
- 6B07150 – "Transport, transport equipment and technologies" (Wagons);
- 6B07170 – "Transport, transport equipment and technologies" (Locomotives);
- 6B07160 – "Transport, transport equipment and technologies" (Motor vehicles).
A branch of the Department of the LLP "MAK - Ekibastuz»
MISSION, GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Training of competitive specialists in the field of transport, transport equipment and communications, as well as in the field of transport services.
Providing high-quality higher professional education in groups of educational programs "Motor vehicles" and "Transport services", preparing graduates for life and work in modern social conditions.
- introduction of modern information and communication technologies in educational process;
- ensuring the quality of educational services and cultivating intellectual curiosity, lifelong learning, seeking excellence, developing human potential, professional skills, and fostering a corporate spirit;
- increasing students' motivation to receive high-quality educational services through the democratization of educational process;
- improving the technology of organizing educational process, its focus on the implementation of students’ and employers’interests;
-development and implementation of innovative teaching methods and interactive services;
- development of innovative activities and international cooperation of the Institute in the field of education and science;
- creating conditions for personal development and education of students.