Educational and methodical support
Educational and methodical work at the Department "Construction" is based on the tasks of the standard curriculum for the training of builders in the specialties - 5В072900- "Construction" (bachelor's degree).
Specialty 5В072900 "Construction" is provided with GOSO of the Republic of Kazakhstan, standard programs of disciplines and RUPs by 100%, by the TUP in accordance with GOSO of the RK 5.04.019 - 2011 "Higher education. Basic Provisions "and the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 1080 of August 23, 2013. Appendix № 119.
The working curricula of the specialty are compiled on the basis of the TUP and are approved by the Academic Council of the Institute.
The curricula are developed using a modular system designed to provide a unified approach in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the construction of educational programs. The modular system allows improving the quality of education, student mobility, international recognition of the diploma and continuity of all levels of education.
Catalogs of elective disciplines of the component of choice are developed for the curriculum, according to which students have the opportunity to choose the discipline and a teacher. For elective disciplines, curricula are developed, approved by organizations corresponding to the profile of bachelor's training.
All the disciplines of the specialty are provided with: standard or educational programs, working educational programs (syllabus), educational-methodical complexes. Students use teaching aids and developments, compiled by teachers of the department in Russian and state languages, including in the electronic version.
Annually, educational and methodological complexes of disciplines, programs and methodological recommendations for all types of practices are processed and re-approved.
The relevance, novelty and content of lecture, laboratory and practical classes, SRSP, SRS meets the requirements of conducting classes on credit technology training.
In addition to the practical lessons and lectures movies, virtual laboratory disciplines of Geotechnical 2, construction materials, engineering mechanics, and others were purchased.
The trips of students with managers to the construction sites of the city are often organized. Classes are held in the branches of the department at construction enterprises.
In accordance with the curricula, various types of practices are conducted. The leading building organizations of the city are the bases of the practice: Korund LLP, REAL Rem-Stroy LLP, Ait-Story LLP, Vershina LLP, Gamma LLP.
The agreements on scientific and technical cooperation for the joint provision of educational services were concluded with: the Construction Department of Ekibastuz city akimat, the Eurasian energy corporation of Vostochny coal mine, LLP Ekibastuz GRES-1 named after Bulat Nurzhanov.
Tutorials of the faculty members of "Construction" department
1) Unaybaev B.B. Technology of building manufacture. Part 1: Textbook. Ekibastuz: K.I. Satpayev EETI. 2015. – 96p.
2) Unaybaev B.B. Technology of mounting piles in saline silty-clay-loess subsiding soils. Ekibastuz: K.I. Satpayev EETI. 2010 – 96p.
3) Unaybaev B.B. Effective structures and technology of laying foundations in saline soils. Tutorial. - Ekibastuz: K.Satpaev EETI, 2014. - 80 p.
4) Unaybaev B.B. Technology of building manufacture. Tutorial. Ekibastuz: K.I. Satpayev EETI. 2015. – 192 p.
5) Absimetov V.E., Zh.N. Ospanova, Unaybaev B.Zh., Mardenov Zh.A., Unaybaev B.B. Architectural structures of civil buildings. Tutorial. - Ekibastuz: K.I. Satpayev. 2011.
6) Ospanova Zh.N., Arsenin V.A., Unaybaev B.Zh., Unaybaev B.B. Building materials . Tutorial. - Ekibastuz: K.I. Satpayev EETI. 2011.
7) Қambarov Zh.K., Absimetov V.E., Unaybaev B.Zh., Mardenov Zh.A., Arsenin V.A. Сұйықжәнегазмеханикасы. Оқуқұралы. – «Ариал» ЖШСбаспаханасыЕкібастұзқ-сы: 2011. – 200 p.
8) Omashev O.O., Unaybaev B.Zh.. Geodesy. Tutorial. K. Satpayev EETI, Karaganda, 2007. - 224 p).
9) A.S. Kadyrov, B.Zh. Unaybaev, U.R. Dzhumashev. Strengthening and reconstruction of foundations. Tutorial. Part 1. K. Satpayev EETI, Karaganda, 2007. - 124 p.
10) A.S. Kadyrov, B.Zh. Unaybaev, U.R. Dzhumashev. Strengthening and reconstruction of foundations. Tutorial. Part 2. K. Satpayev EETI, Karaganda, 2007. - 68 p.
11) O.O. Omashev, Unaybaev B.Zh., Zh.K. Kambarov. Geodesy-I. Tutorial. K. Satpayev EETI, Karaganda, 2007. - 205 p.
12) B.Zh.Unaybaev, O.O. Omashev, B.L. Ohanov. Surveying in construction. Tutorial.K. Satpayev EETI, Ekibastuz, 2008. - 336 p. (Co-authors). Edition 500 copies. The language of the work: Russian.
13) Unaybaev B.Zh., Omashev O.O., Absimetov V.Zh., Arsenin VA.. Құрылыстағыинженерлікгеодезия. Оқу- әдістемеліккурал. - Екибастұз: K.Satpayev EETI, 2011. - 260 p.
Monographs of the faculty members of "Construction" department
1) B.Zh.Unaybaev, V.A.Arsenin, Unaybaev B.B., D.M.Sivaraksha. Innovation at building up the territories, composed of saline soils. Ekibastuz: K.Satpaev EETI 2014, -. 173 p.
2) Unaybaev B.Zh., Arsenin V.A., Unaybaev B.B., Mardenov Zh.A. Piles in saline soils of Kazakhstan. Ekibastuz: K.I. Satpayev EETI. 2012. – 313p.
3) B.Zh.Unaybaev, B.B. Unaybaev, V.A.Arsenin. Survey and design for the construction of buildings and structures on saline soils. Monograph. Ekibastuz: K.SatpaevEETI. 2015, -. 496 p.
4) B.Zh.Unaybaev, A.S. Kadyrov, B.K. Kurmasheva. The theory of pre-project design. For example, earth-moving machines. Monograph, Karaganda, Ed. Sanat, 2008.-158 p.
5) Unaybaev B.Zh., Arsenin V.A., Ischanova a.Sh. etc. Foundation engineering on saline soils (theory and practice): -. Ekibastuz. K.Satpaev EETI, 2008 - 184 p.
6) Unaibaev B.Zh., Sivaraksha D.M., Arsenin V.A., Developments of the NCT Ac. K.Satpayev EETI: Ekibastuz, Ac. K.Satpayev EETI, 2015 – 577p.
7) Unaibaev B.Zh. Scientific and technical developments of the NCT of Ac. K.Satpayev EETI for industrial and innovative development of Ekibastuz fuel and energy region: - Ekibastuz city, Ac. K.Satpayev EETI, 2016 – 75p.