Ekibastuz technical and engineering institute
named after academician K. Satpayev
In February, 2005 in the Message to the people "On the way of the accelerated economic, social and political modernization" the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Leader of the Nation N. A. Nazarbayev has emphasized the special importance of development of technical education: "… first of all it is necessary to develop technical specialties in which we have big deficiency and are forced to attract specialists from abroad".
Mission: preparation of highly educated, competitive, competent professionals who are dynamically reacting to global challenges of the present, capable to be leaders in the field of the chosen professional activity. Formation of EETI named after academician K.I. Satpayev as the center of scientific and technical and personnel modernization of EFER.
The main ways promoting achievement of this mission are: introduction of modern methods of teaching into educational process; problem-based learning; timely actual and qualitative information; scientific researches and profound studying of various areas of business administration; practical application of innovations, research developments and techniques.
Goals: satisfaction of interests of a personality, society, state in receiving quality higher vocational education, granting every student the opportunities in the choice of content, form and terms of training; to train graduates for life, work and leadership.
- ensuring the quality of educational services and cultivation of intellectual inquisitiveness, training at an extent of all life, search of superiority, human development, professional skills and upbringing of corporative spirit;
- strengthening of motivation of students on receiving high-quality educational services through democratization of educational process;
- introduction of dual technology of educational process organization, subordinated to the interests of the students and employers;
- development and deployment of the mechanisms defining responsibility of the faculty and management of the institute for providing high-quality educational services;
- creation of system (service) of monitoring for studying, analysis of the assessment of the provided educational services;
- creation of a uniform information network and introduction of information and communication technologies in educational process at the institute;
- development of innovative activity and the international cooperation in education and sciences;
- development of material, library and information resources;
- creation of the industrial and innovative center for the priority directions of science and equipment of the region together with the enterprises of EFEC;
- creation of conditions for personal development and education of students;
- introduction of standards and criteria of institutional accreditation.
 The Mission has been discussed by the collective of EETI named after the academician K.I. Satpayev and is approved at the meeting of the Academic council in January, 2011 (the protocol No. 6 of the Meeting of the Academic council of 26.01. 2011). Last adjustment was on 30.03.2016.